Heel Sluts

Hot sluts who love wearing heels! Her long legs are covered with the finest nylons, sheer stockings and sexy pantyhose and her feet are in expensive designer pumps!

She loves the way the 5 inch heels make her hips sway in her tight mini skirt, the click of her high heels against the hard flor and the perfectly straight back seams running the full length of her long smooth sexy legs!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Watch this cock sucking, pussy licking babe in awesome wife swinging and lesbo action!



This time I have something for the leg fetish fans among you and of course those who are really into pantyhose. Dressed like this I went out into local nightclub and afterward this shooting was made. I think you can imagine that I caught some attention for this outfit. I could not resist and later on gave two guys who were really offensive a full glimpse of my pussy on the bar stool. When they noticed that I have nothing under my hose you could see those faces. I love to tease! May be you are there next time. Enjoy!

Watch this cock sucking, pussy licking babe in awesome wife swinging and lesbo action!

1 comment:

  1. http://bestofpubsexy.blogspot.com/p/visuels-wolford.html

    ReplyDelete