Heel Sluts

Hot sluts who love wearing heels! Her long legs are covered with the finest nylons, sheer stockings and sexy pantyhose and her feet are in expensive designer pumps!

She loves the way the 5 inch heels make her hips sway in her tight mini skirt, the click of her high heels against the hard flor and the perfectly straight back seams running the full length of her long smooth sexy legs!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Should I wear my red nylons or the black pair?



Decisions, decisions - always decisions. Should I wear my red nylons or the black pair? Both look very fine. I decided to try them both at the same time. It possibly looked a bit odd but it gave me an idea how each looked with that dress. I strolled along the deck, checking them carefully. Of course, I had to rub the nylon, both outside and inside - how I love the feel of that fabric - how sensitive. Well, I still couldn¡¦t make up my mind. Maybe I should try the other matching pair . . . How amusing would that be? Maybe I¡¦ll wear both colors and see what sexy excitement I can cause. . . . . .do you like how they look?

Should I wear my red nylons or the black pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment