Heel Sluts

Hot sluts who love wearing heels! Her long legs are covered with the finest nylons, sheer stockings and sexy pantyhose and her feet are in expensive designer pumps!

She loves the way the 5 inch heels make her hips sway in her tight mini skirt, the click of her high heels against the hard flor and the perfectly straight back seams running the full length of her long smooth sexy legs!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Tour of the Pool



This day was just beautiful. There was a strong breeze blowing across the pool area. How I wanted to enjoy it but there were people across the road behind that fence. Now if I wore a light shawl, I could show off with nobody noticing - all I needed to do was face away from the fence. That is just what I did. I enjoyed my daring activity very much. It caused a bit of excitement. I even got to play a little.

A Tour of the Pool

1 comment:

  1. och, yes, there I would even much too join in with pleasure

    ReplyDelete